|Status||Outline planning permission and reserved matters approval secured|
|LPA||Liverpool City Council|
Securing planning permission for executive homes in south Liverpool
- A multi-service team from Turley secured outline planning permission for residential development in Allerton, south Liverpool following a Public Inquiry in October & November 2017.
- Our Planning team led the project and provided expert witness services, with a masterplan prepared by Turley Design and supporting information/evidence from Turley Economics & Heritage and Townscape.
- Turley’s Strategic Communications team led the pre-application engagement.
- The development will provide a range of high-quality executive homes in response to significant demand for new family homes in south Liverpool.
- Use of a multi-service team from Turley provided efficiencies in communication and project management.
- Turley continued to work collaboratively with Redrow and Liverpool City Council to secure ‘Reserved Matters’ approval for the development in November 2018.
Project sheetDownload PDF