|Status||Planning permission secured and under construction|
|LPA||Wirral Borough Council|
Transformational regeneration of derelict docks
- Redevelopment of the docklands in one of the most deprived areas of the country through a Strategic Regeneration Framework to deliver a world class water front development in the heart of the Liverpool city region.
- Assembled and led a specialist team including architects, transport, environmental, culture/leisure, heritage and socio-economic experts to develop a planning strategy and framework and progress to achieving outline planning permission.
- We have been retained as planning consultant and are leading the preparation of numerous detailed planning applications to deliver the first phase of the development.
- Estimated £4.5bn project.
- Successful negotiation of outline planning permission for East Float, the largest planning application in the UK with a 30+ year build programme.
- Currently preparing detailed planning applications for residential, educational and commercial development.
- Successful completion of the project will result in the creation of around 20,000 jobs for the local community and deliver transformational change for the Wirral and Liverpool city region.
Project sheetDownload PDF