|Status||Planning permission granted|
|LPA||Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council|
Planning permission secured for a new logistics facility in Basingstoke
- Co-ordinated a multidisciplinary team in the preparation and submission of a planning application, non-material amendment application, and subsequent discharge of conditions for a new logistics facility in Basingstoke.
- We delivered key planning advice to the client and project team.
- Undertook discussions prior to submission and post-application in order to deliver an expedient and implementable consent.
- Three purpose-built employment units with a combined floor space of over 10,000 sq m.
- The attraction of new businesses, strengthening the local economy and job creation in the area.
- A facility located in a highly accessible area of Basingstoke on the established Houndmills Industrial Estate.
- Construction is due to commence in 2018.
- Site area: 2.02 ha
- Floorspace: 97,252 sq ft
Project sheetDownload PDF