|Client||St David's Partnership|
|Status||Planning permission granted|
|LPA||City of Cardiff Council|
Ongoing planning support for major Cardiff shopping centre
- Co-ordinating, submitting and negotiating of the original outline planning application for the Centre and subsequent reserved matters approvals. We also secured the discharge of conditions relating to each permission.
- Organised and led regular design team meetings with the client, design team and council through to completion; and provided support during the Compulsory Purchase Order process.
- Continuing support in relation to the ongoing management of the shopping centre.
- Co-ordination, submission and negotiation of a number of successful planning permissions relating to securing new food/drink and leisure uses, external alterations and public realm improvements.
- Our role helped to secure the necessary planning permissions to deliver the new centre and to ensure all planning conditions were discharged.
- Assisted in delivering a number of new flagship food and drink provisions.
- Aided the accommodation of a new adventure golf occupier in previously vacant floorspace.
- Planning permission for external alterations and improvements to the centre since opening.
- Gained permission for required changes of use, new shopfronts and signage for a number of units.
Project sheetDownload PDF