|Status||Planning application submitted|
|LPA||Birmingham City Council|
A transformational scheme for Birmingham’s Gun Quarter
- The preparation and co-ordination of a full planning application for a high quality residential development on a former industrial site within the historic Gun Quarter in Birmingham’s City Centre. The proposals represent a pioneering investment into an area of the city that has long been earmarked for regeneration.
- Led pre-application discussions with the local planning authority and consultation with key statutory and local consultees.
- Provided exceptional justification for the significantly increased scale of development in both planning and heritage terms.
- Our involvement on this residential scheme further strengthens the Birmingham office’s role and position as a leading advisor on city living projects that help to transform the quality of residential development within and around the city centre.
- Our expertise ensured the key development parameters and scale of development were fully justified and supported by officers prior to submission.
- While the area is undergoing significant change the proposed development will also respect the heritage and built character of its context. It will deliver 406 generously proportioned apartments with exceptional views over the city from the tallest element which will be 21 storeys.
Project sheetDownload PDF