|Client||Paradise Circus Limited Partnership|
|LPA||Birmingham City Council|
The largest current redevelopment project in Birmingham City Centre
- Acting for Paradise Circus Limited Partnership on the second phase of the Paradise redevelopment scheme. Phase two includes One Centenary Way, Three Chamberlain Square, hotel, and associated public realm.
- Advising on all matters relating to planning, heritage and visual impact on the project. Our role includes (but is not limited to) the provision of strategic planning advice for the wider scheme, preparation of reserved matters applications, input into the design process, and securing amendments to the original outline planning permission where required.
- In March 2018, following extensive pre-application negotiations with Birmingham City Council and a number of successful amendments to the original outline planning permission, we secured reserved matters approval for One Centenary Way, the first building in the second phase of the Paradise development.
- A collaborative design and planning process was undertaken, underpinned by a clear understanding of the importance of the building’s one-off location and surrounding context.
- The outcome is a building which will strengthen and positively celebrate Birmingham’s unique identity and be an asset to the city.
- We have been integral in facilitating the design of this unique building and negotiating the necessary changes to the outline planning permission to allow for this exemplar and landmark building in the city centre to be brought forward.
Project sheetDownload PDF