|Client||London School of Economics and Political Science|
|Status||Completed and under construction|
|LPA||Westminster City Council|
Largest redevelopment project in the history of LSE
- Setting the planning and heritage briefs to inform a series of international design competitions for the Centre buildings, the Saw Swee Hock student centre and 44 Lincoln’s Inn Fields.
- Advising the judging panel.
- Preparing and submitting the applications, and persuasively advocating the merits of the proposals.
- Securing planning permission on behalf of LSE for all projects, which will create state of the art flexible and highly sustainable academic and teaching buildings.
- The Planning, Heritage and Visual Impact Appraisals informed the winning designs prepared by Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners; O’Donnell + Tuomey; and Grafton Architects.
- The creation of world quality academic buildings which reflect the international status of the LSE.
Project sheetDownload PDF