|Client||Andras House Ltd|
|Turley office||City of Derry~North West|
|Status||Planning application submitted|
|LPA||Causeway Coast & Glens Borough Council|
£6.6million hotel regeneration project in Portrush
- Revised proposals have been submitted for a £6.6 million hotel regeneration project in Portrush.
- The boutique hotel will include 87 bedrooms and will be located on the site of the former Londonderry Arms Hotel on Main Street/ Atlantic Avenue in the town centre.
- The proposals will preserve and restore the grade B1 listed buildings fronting onto Main Street. A new extension will be built at the rear of the site, providing new air-conditioned bedrooms.
- Strategic Communications supported by our planning team led engagement with local elected representatives, businesses and the local community to communicate and win support for the revised proposals.
- The new hotel will provide employment, both in the construction of the hotel, which will create 48 jobs and an additional 41 new jobs when the hotel opens.
- The hotel will also help to regenerate the area and will contribute a further £1.4million each year to the local economy.
- The new plans will deliver a hotel that is visually attractive, welcoming, befitting of its local environment and the history and vibrancy of this fantastic seaside town.
Project sheetDownload PDF