Turley announces June 2019 promotions
A new Senior Director in our Sustainability team, a new Head of Economics and a new Head of Planning Midlands are among the new roles as we continue to enjoy excellent levels of progression.
Antony Pollard takes on the role of Head of Economics from Richard Laming who established the team in 2013. Richard will continue to lead large scale and complex projects and support the strategic growth of the service.
Angela Reeve succeeds Senior Director, Mat Jones as Head of Planning Midlands. Mat will continue to deliver major project work across the midlands whilst focussing on the growth of Turley’s business across the Midlands and beyond.
We are delighted to announce the promotion of the following 14 co-owners:
- Colin Morrison, Senior Director, Head of Sustainability
- Angela Reeve, Director, Head of Planning Midlands
- Antony Pollard, Director, Head of Economics
- Jenni Mason, Director, Heritage and Townscape
- Neil Woodhouse, Director, Design
- Owen Francis, Director, Cardiff
- Michael McKenna, Associate Director, Strategic Communications
- Amber Morley, Senior Consultant, Economics
- Gary Dodds, Senior Planner, Belfast
- Jadine Havill, Senior Planner, Bristol
- Jenny Fryer, Senior Planner, Manchester
- Rachel Hearn, Senior Planner, London
- Emily Baldwin, Consultant, Strategic Communications
- Lauren May, Urban Designer, Design
3 June 2019