We are known for:
- our passion
- being planners driven by creative place shaping and the positive legacy that change can deliver
- being more than just ‘processors’ by adding value through creative influence and collaboration
- our strength of network, connections and relationships
- the quality of our work and skills
- our insight, smart strategies, commerciality and advocacy
- our enthusiasm and joy in the process; and
- our full service integrated Planning offer including the Heritage, TVIA, Economics, Engagement and Sustainability specialisms.
Established for over 20 years we act primarily for the private sector and, more recently, for local authorities on their own property development. We have a reputation for providing honest and sound advice, skilled presentation, advocacy and negotiation and for delivering successful results.
Led by Sid Hadjioannou, Sarah Stevens and an experienced team of directors, our team covers all sectors across the capital. London is also home to several of our national services including Heritage led by Roger Mascall, VIA led by Katy Neaves and Engagement led by Jonathan Walton.
Our focus is on complex, mixed-use and high value developments whilst our role is to negotiate permissions, often on sensitive and difficult sites. This involves seeing the bigger picture, providing an in-depth knowledge of relevant planning issues whilst establishing close working relationships.
Known for our expertise across central boroughs, specifically Westminster, RBKC, Camden and Islington we also have a presence across 27 other inner and outer boroughs. We understand local priorities and value our relationships including those with key stakeholders such as the GLA, TfL and Historic England.
We track and influence change in policy, regulation and good practice to ensure the best possible advice for clients. Our approach is to work collaboratively with clients and project teams to promote attractive, sustainable development that adds economic, environmental and community value. We embrace complexity, develop smart strategies and make the process rewarding for our clients.
Our local connections include:
- London First
- New London Architecture
- New London Sounding Board
- Westminster Property Association
- City Property Association
- BPF Planning Group
- Design for Homes
- Planning Advisory Development Forum (GLA)
- Planning Futures
- West End Streets Group
London W1T 1QL
Tel. +44 (0)20 7851 4010