We are one of the largest planning consultancy teams in the region, covering Yorkshire and the North East.
We have a strong track record in retail and residential development, commercial property, and are particularly active in logistics and renewable energy.
We have helped deliver major projects including the Central Square office scheme in Leeds City Centre and Haigh Hall Solar Farm in south Leeds, as well as Sheffield United’s ground redevelopment. We are working on the Vickers Tank Factory in Leeds; South Shields ‘365’ Town Centre regeneration; and Thorpe Marsh Power’s gas pipeline NSIP project near Doncaster.
At Gildersome we are working on a scheme to deliver 305,000 sq m of employment space.
Our office is led by Stephen Bell.
Our local connections include:
- West & North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce
- Developers Forums for Leeds, Bradford and Sheffield
- University of Sheffield
- Sheffield City Region LEP Property and Construction Group
- Bradford Property Forum
- Leeds City Region (LEP) Planning Forum Group
- Forum for Built Environment
Leeds LS1 2JZ
Tel. +44 (0)113 386 3800