We are the leading national planning consultancy in Northern Ireland.
Our work embraces major public and private sector regeneration, renewable energy, residential development, retail, transportation infrastructure, education, health and asset management.
We have been involved in some of the highest profile projects in Northern Ireland, including theTitanic Quarter and Maze Long Kesh. Our work has been recognized in an RTPI/RSPB Sustainable Planning Award for regeneration and we have been shortlisted for the RTPI Awards for Planning Excellence.
Titanic Quarter, Belfast: from derelict docklands to iconic international visitor attraction, we planned the transformation and delivered the consents.
Our team, led by Michael Gordon, provides astute advice borne out of long-standing experience of working and living in Northern Ireland.
Our local connections include:
- Northern Ireland Renewable Industry Group
- Construction Employers Federation (Planning Affinity Partner)
- Environment Minister's Renewables Sub-Group
- Culture Minister’s Advisory Group for Architecture and the Built Environment
- Belfast Healthy Cities
- Environmental and Planning Law Association of Northern Ireland
- NI Chamber of Commerce
- Queen’s University Belfast
- University of Ulster
- Irish Planning Institute.
Belfast BT2 8LE
Tel. +44 (0)28 9072 3900