IT Support Technician
Turley is looking for an ambitious and highly client focused IT Support Technician to join our team and be based in the Southampton office.
Are you looking to develop your career in a broad and challenging role where you can take on new responsibilities as you learn? Would you like to join a supportive team within a well-established, successful and employee-owned company?
If you have some experience within an IT role and good customer service skills, and are willing to learn and develop your skills and knowledge on the job, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Turley is looking for an enthusiastic and highly client focused IT Support Technician to join our team and be based in the Southampton office. We are looking for a Support Technician who is able to work on their own initiative with a high degree of accuracy. Training will be provided in Turley systems as well as technical development.
As an IT Support Technician you can expect to be involved in:
- Answering and logging calls to the helpdesk, escalating issues for resolution when appropriate
- Creating user accounts in Exchange and Active Directory
- Supporting Cisco phone system and mobile telephony
- Updating IT records and documentation
- Configuration of IT equipment, laptop builds and updates
- Ordering of software and equipment as required and liaising with suppliers
- Asset management – recording details of equipment and software licences issued
- Providing project support to the wider IT team
The ideal IT Support Technician will have experience of working within a small but busy IT team, and will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering excellent client service.
This is a full time role, 35 hours per week. Some travel to all Turley offices will be required.
Turley is an employee-owned business and one of the largest planning consultancies in the UK. We offer a competitive salary, flexible benefits, pension, ownership dividend and performance related bonus.
If you think that Turley could be the right move for you, please follow the Apply Now link or apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your current salary.
No agency interest please.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.