|Client||The Tyttenhanger Estate|
|LPA||Hertsmere Borough Council|
Developing a highly sustainable new garden village in Hertsmere
- Redwell Garden Village represents an opportunity to develop a highly sustainable new garden village community in a key strategic location within the borough of Hertsmere on the site of previously used Green Belt land.
- The new community proposals will comprise a sustainable mixed-use new settlement of up to 6,000 new homes (4,000 homes within the plan period) and a country park.
- Turley submitted proposals for the settlement including a comprehensive vision document.
- Cross service working with input from our planning, design, sustainability, strategic communications and economics teams.
- The strategic scale and location of the settlement allows for the development to bring significant new and innovative employment opportunities to the area.
- The strategic scale proposed will also fully provide for its own community needs and facilities, including primary and secondary schools, sports provision, meeting halls, doctors’ surgeries, clinics and new shops.
Project sheetDownload PDF