|Client||Stewart Milne Homes|
|Status||Planning permission granted|
|LPA||Glasgow City Council|
Redevelopment of constrained former school site in Glasgow for major residential development
- Submission of a major planning application ahead of agreed deadline and continuing liaison with Glasgow City Council.
- Demonstrating the most appropriate use of the site through due consideration of significant level changes and mitigating the impact on access arrangements, development layout and surrounding residential properties.
- Close liaison with officers to scope the content of the planning application and address issues at the pre-application stage.
- Co-ordinated and delivered the pre-application consultation, working with input from a multi-disciplinary team to prepare informative consultation material.
- Planning permission granted for 77 new dwellings, comprising various house types to meet local housing needs.
- Building on our existing, strong relationship with the council.
- Conversion of a derelict site, which has become an eyesore for local residents and is leading to concerns over anti-social behaviour, into a vibrant residential area.
- Visually appealing and engaging consultation material delivered by our in-house graphic design team.
Project sheetDownload PDF