We have two offices, on George Street in Edinburgh and in St Vincent Street in Glasgow together offering one of the most experienced planning consultancy teams in Scotland.
We are well placed to deal with Scotland’s changing planning agenda, through our extensive links with professional institutions, industry, the Scottish Government and local government. Our work facilitates all development sectors including retail, leisure, residential, energy and business space.
We are involved in many high profile projects in Glasgow and the west of Scotland including Park Quadrant; masterplan expansion of Pollok Town Centre, and 64-72 Waterloo Street.
At Park Quadrant our planning and heritage teams recently helped to secure planning permission for the development of 98 apartments on the long standing gap site.
Our business is led by Colin Smith with supporting teams in Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Our local connections include
- Scottish Property Federation Planning and Development Committee Member
- Cross Party Group for Construction
- Edinburgh Development Forum
- RICS Planning, Development & Environment Professional Group Board
- RICS Chair of Awards Judging Panel in Scotland
- RTPI East of Scotland Chapter Committee
- Homes for Scotland, Associate Member
- George Street Association
- Heriot-Watt University
- University of Glasgow.
Glasgow, G2 5UB
Tel. +44 (0)141 204 7390