We have two offices, on George Street in Edinburgh and in St Vincent Street in Glasgow together offering one of the most experienced planning consultancy teams in Scotland.
We are well placed to deal with Scotland’s changing planning agenda, through our extensive links with professional institutions, industry, the Scottish Government and local government. Our work facilitates all development sectors including retail, leisure, residential, energy and business space.
We are involved in many high profile projects in Edinburgh and the east of Scotland including the Norton and Maybury in the West Edinburgh SDA; India Buildings in Edinburgh City Centre and Blindwells New Settlement, East Lothian.
At India Buildings, Edinburgh, within the World Heritage Site, our planning and heritage teams recently secured planning permission for a 225 bed hotel with a number of separate commercial units incorporating three listed buildings and major new-build linking element.
Our business is led by Colin Smith with supporting teams in Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Our local connections include
- Scottish Property Federation Planning and Development Committee Member
- Cross Party Group for Construction
- Edinburgh Development Forum
- RICS Planning, Development & Environment Professional Group Board
- RICS Chair of Awards Judging Panel in Scotland
- RTPI East of Scotland Chapter Committee
- Homes for Scotland, Associate Member
- George Street Association
- Heriot-Watt University
- University of Glasgow.
Edinburgh EH2 4JN
Tel. +44 (0)131 240 5440