We are one of the largest and most experienced planning consultancies in the South West.
Our strengths lie in residential development and retail planning, with wide experience in business space, ports, education, health, hospitality and leisure.
We have helped to deliver notable City Centre schemes including Princesshay, Exeter; the Old Town Core Redevelopment and Regent’s Place, Swindon, and many significant housing projects across the South West.
At Cabot Circus, Bristol our team successfully negotiated a 12 ha city centre regeneration scheme.
The office is led by Jeff Richards supported by an experienced director team with a proven track record of delivering successful projects in the region.
Our local connections include:
- Bristol Chamber of Commerce
- Bristol Intern Group
- Bristol Urban Design Forum
- Bristol Young Professionals
- Civic Society
- Forum for the Built Environment
- Forum for Tomorrow
- South West Design Review Panel
- Bristol Property Agents Association
- University of West of England.
Bristol BS1 4QP
Tel. +44 (0)117 989 7000