- About Us
- Join Us
Giving something back
Turley and its people acknowledge their privilege and support giving something back.
Our people all benefit from the professional activity in which we are involved. We acknowledge our responsibility to ‘give something back’ and do so in a variety of ways.
Our commitments are to:
- promote sustainable development in a way that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs
- help to shape attractive, successful and sustainable places
- live by our values in all business activity
- engage positively with the communities in which we work and live
- encourage our people to actively support charitable causes and be good citizens
- support the development of the planning and related professions.
Turley Charitable Trust
The company established a charitable trust in 2008 since when it has funded donations of around £400,000.
The aim of the Trust is to support the relief of poverty and those in need.
Initiatives range from long-term financial and practical commitments to short-term donations to local charities associated with our offices.
Current commitments include support for the work of: